Dermal fillers are injectable soft tissue implants used to increase volume and eliminate wrinkles. Loss of soft tissue volume comes from decrease of collagen for a variety of reasons mainly due to ageing and sun damage.
A variety of conditions can be addressed like:
- Smoothing out deep creases around the mouth.
- Rejuvenating the lips and increasing their volume or improving their shape if necessary.
- Augmenting cheeks and zygomas to give a more youthful appearance.
- Adding volume and smoothing depressions under the eye.
- Reshaping the facial contour to a younger and dynamic look.
- Stimulating fibroblasts and improving contour and appearance of the dorsum of the hands and neck.
- Treating acne scarring.
BEFORE / AFTER
There is a large variety of dermal fillers available. In our practice we use premium brands of hyaluronic acid products and hydroxyapatite with international accreditations and high safety standards.
What makes Dermal Fillers different from Botox and how they work?
- Dermal fillers are suitable for intradermal injection and their role is to add volume.
- Botox is a neurotoxin used to decrease muscle movement related to wrinkles of expression.
- Both treatments are delivered with injections and their combination offers remarkable results in non-surgical rejuvenation of the face.