Profhilo is a hybrid dermal filler comprised of non-crosslinked molecules of two types of hyaluronic acid, having a different molecular weight and allowing for the most comprehensive and effective treatment.
Profhilo is absorbed deep into the skin and spreads like honey being poured over a surface in a smooth, uniform manner, achieving impressive results.
This treatment is also referred to as a ‘3D biomodelling treatment’ because its impact is not just on appearance, but also on how the body regenerates and renews its cells.
What does Profhilo do?
✓ Reduces skin laxity.
✓ Tightens skin for a more youthful appearance.
✓ Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
✓ Hydrates the skin for a fresher look.
✓ Contributes to a beautiful and glowing facial appearance.
✓ Areas where Profhilo treatment is applied include face, neck, décolletage, arms, knees and hands.
There are only five specific BAP (bio aesthetic point) injection sites on each side of the face or the neck where Profhilo is injected.
Profhilo lasts up to one year.
No risk of overcorrection since Profhilo’s effect takes place as part of the natural process.
Simple and Fast!
- Two treatments required, spaced four weeks apart.
- There are only five specific BAP (bio aesthetic point) injection sites on each side of the face or the neck where Profhilo is injected into the skin.
- The product is then absorbed into deeper layers of the skin, where it stimulates production of multiple types of collagen and elastin, building a more youthful and healthy skin.
- This treatment is suitable for individuals from their 30s and much older in a preventative or a restorative manner. It is the ideal supplement to optimize the results of a surgical face lift and can be particularly useful to those who are looking for a descent non-surgical approach combined with other treatments for facial rejuvenation.
How long does Profhilo last?
- Profhilo lasts up to one year.
- Typically, patients find the best results by repeating Profhilo treatments anywhere from 9 to 12 months
- In some cases, depending on the patient’s needs, a six month interval between treatments might be best.
- It is worth mentioning that there is no risk of overcorrection since Profhilo’s effect takes place as part of the natural process.